A once in a lifetime photographic tour of the Holy land, The Occupied territory and The Dead Sea.
An unforgettable blend of Photography and cultural enrichment
Open to any skill levels from beginner to advanced, with no restriction on equipment. Let us guide you through an amazing photographic experience like no other, a mix of photographic training, stunning land and city-scapes twined with gritty and thought provoking street photography and an immersion in a culture and history like no other.
Staying just outside of the Old City away from the tourist areas this trip allows you to immerse yourself in to the diversity of this incredible city, a boiling pot of humanity where little has changed for 2000 years.
Visiting Jerusalem, The occupied territories of Palestine, Jericho, Bethlehem and the Dead sea photography almost takes a second place on this tour to the history, but rest assured we are there to ensure you not only get the experience of this unique area but the opportunity to capture the very best images available.
- The Dome of Rock. A UNESCO World Heritage Site, it has been called "Jerusalem's most recognisable landmark,"
- The West Wall, The most holy of Jewish Sites, better known by some as the Wailing Wall.
- The Via Dolorosa believed to be the path that Jesus walked on the way to his crucifixion.
- The Church of the nativity in Bethlehem
- Sunset over the old city from mount of olives and a visit to the garden of Gethsemane
- See first hand and travel through the previously troubled checkpoint 300 in to occupied Palestine
- Visit the Dead sea with a chance to both swim and enjoy the lowest altitude bar in the world.